Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Worldwide Credit Card Processing Company Has Just Partnered with Canada

Worldwide Merchant Services LLC has just signed on a new contract with a Canadian processor which will bring tremendous values and savings across the entire board in the credit card processing business.

WMS will buy out businesses current Canadian leases and contracts. In doing so will substantially reduce their current rates and increase their bottom line. With WMS offering its new program it will allow Canadian merchants that are paying over-the-top Canadian leasing prices and very high Canadian discount rates to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on their current contract.

Canada as a country received very low technology rankings on a recent study. Not only do they receive under par services but they pay higher pricing just to have it. A professor at the University of Ottawa said he wasn’t surprised of the results of the study; countries all around the world typically get far better deals with superior services than what the Canadians experience right now. Frankly, the Canadian market is far behind when it comes to credit card processing.

The technology and the streamline modern processes is what WMS is now contributing. Because WMS is based in the United States they have the leverage and the innovation that no other Canadian merchant servicing company can offer today. This combination makes for an ultimate merchant account that is second-to-none for Canada businesses.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Rich, Richard or Anthony,

    Well since I have not heard from you, then I am giving you the chance to make things right and only giving you one hour also.......If I do not have a valid merchant account that is working with no problems, or my money sent back to me via Western Union in one hour then the following is going to happen:

    I will print every email that was sent and received by both you and Anthony (which I believe are one in the same) along with my cash receipt and a photo of you along with all the profiles you have with Google, LinkedIn, and also the numerous fraud complaints that are all over the internet about you and your company, and everyone else I can find down to the Police Station and file a complaint and charges and then I will head over to the district attorney's office and show them the same thing.....

    After that I will go to chase bank since my friend works there and show him what I have and hopefully he can see that this is a fraud company and that you are using chase bank to front your fraudulent activities and maybe they can get it shut down...

    After that, I will take the 9 hour drive to Las Vegas and go the Police Dept and District Attorney office there and do the same thing, along with going to the court house, the chamber of commerce, anywhere that you may have had to get a license or anything like that and then I will go to the local paper so that they can see what is going on and print and let everyone know that reads the paper and knows who you are see your face and see what a scam artist you are.........

    When I am done, I will find you, I will make sure that you are stopped and I will make sure that I see you in Jail..........

    One thing that you are not seeing is by using the internet and the banks, you have committed wire and mail fraud which is a federal crime, not state......

    You cannot send people a "Your Approved Letter" and then after they send you the money not call them or contact them or try to send a email saying that the bank pulled out or any bullshit like that.......I have talked to many merchant account providers and they have all said the same thing......you are scamming people.....

    You are praying on people that needed help to get a merchant account and using that to get what you want......well I am going to use what I know and can do to make sure that you are stopped.....you have scammed the wrong person.......

    I know you are getting these emails can I can tell......so do the right thing Richard, Rich, or Anthony.....whatever your name is....

    The choice is yours, you have ONE HOUR........

    Thank you
    Daniel Davis
    My Vacations Getaway
    800-717-7516 or 916-849-6195
    www.myvacationsgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, well the choice was yours and you made it........I will see you in Jail before this is over......That I promise you......This is not a threat but a promise you lying piece of shit and scammer....Oh And I have already been in contact with all the web hosting company that you deal with since there is something called a WHO IS now and got all the hosting details and told them what is going on and how you are using the internet to scam people and are hosting thru them....Guess what? Just might get shut down.........

    And also have been in contact with couple other people you have scammed and they are with me on this 100%

    You fucked with and scammed the wrong person....

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete